It turns out they left the flawed images with the "A Better AMERCIA" in the application. If you have a jail broken iPhone and can move around in Unix/Linux, getting access to their mistake again is trivial.
- Go get the application from iTunes.
- Login to your iPhone via SSH.
- Move to the the /User/Applications/ directory.
- Find the correct directory (I use the command "ls -ltr" to find the newest directory)
- Find the "With Mitt" App. (The actual application is named "with.app"
- Go to the /Users/Applications/43.....2D/with.app/overlays/ directory.
- Copy the flawed images over some that are still being used. For mine I used:
cp RFP-A-Better-America-Black-320x416.png RFP-DayOne-JobOne-Black-320x416.png
cp RFP-A-Better-America-White-320x416.png RFP-DayOne-JobOne-White-320x416.png
Voila! We back to using Mitt's typo again.
Post a Comment