Best prediction from the TUAW comments:
Alright Here's the Rundown:
- Jobs walks on stage
- Talks about amazing iPad and iPhone 4 success
- Announces they have ramped production of both
- Three Things for today. iLife, iOS (and iPods), and AppleTV
- Announces iLife '11.
- Garageband gets revamped
- "Mystery application" an iOS app builder like Android's App Inventor. "App Innovator"
- iLife goes on sale today for $79
- iOS 4 devices can download iLife for iOS as a suite for $40 or apps for $10 (iMovie, Garageband, iWeb, and iPhoto)
- iOS: iPad gets iOS 4 friday. Expose runs the multi-tasking show here, and you can run Retina Display apps without pixel doubling
- "iPod touch is a great device, but we decided to redesign it all"
- Announces new iPod touch (almost indistinguishable from iP4)
- Front Facetime cam as well as 5MP Camera in the rear with LED Flash
- still 8.5mm
- Retina Display, A4, FM/HD Radio with Tagging.
- 3G model using the same pricing scheme as iPad
- Capacity up to 128GB. 32GB starts $199, Add $130 for 3G
- All models get compass and GPS
- Ships in a week
- Nano gets still camera, WiFi for Video and Photo uploads
- Classic gets no moving parts.
- Shuffle utilitzes rumored 1.3" screen
- iPhone gets an antenna fix. White iPhone ships at the end of the month
- AppleTV--> iTV
- 16GB $99, 32GB $199
- Runs iOS and can access the App Store.
- One More Thing: iTunes.com
- Streaming from your Library: Free
- Stream from the store: $9.99/month
- Early 2011.
- Any iOS device. Any Mac/PC Web browser can get to it.
- (Insert special guest artist here..)
There you have it. A Full rundown of next Wednesday. Enjoy and continue to speculate!